Sunday, February 27, 2022

*New Release* Uncle Jed's Secret (Between Dark and Light #3)

*Drum roll, please*

I am beyond proud and thrilled to announce the latest book of my nonconnected children's horror series, Between Dark and Light, is now available for purchase on Amazon for only 99 cents (though for a limited time)! It's a ghost story called Uncle Jed's Secret (the first ghost story I’ve ever written and one of my personal favorite stories I’ve ever written, too!) and below is the official cover and summary.




Don’t go to sleep…

As usual, twelve-year-old Jason is staying with his Uncle Jed in small-town Minnesota for a few days during the summer while his parents are away on business. But this time something’s horribly off. Ever since Uncle Jed’s wife died a few weeks ago, he’s been acting like a totally different person. He doesn’t eat the same food, have the same interests, or even use the same turns of phrases.

Grief can do strange things to a person, but Jason’s about to find out it’s far more than grief that’s plaguing his uncle. It’s something deeper. Something darker. Something else…

Between Dark and Light is a series of nonconnected children’s horror books featuring strange, eerie, supernatural events. Ages 10 & older!

Even though this is the third book of the series and my sixth published book overall, a new release is always an incredibly exciting moment for me. So, I hope you won't mind swinging by Amazon and snagging yourself (or someone you think would enjoy this book) a copy today. Or at least basking in the pure joy of this new release with me! haha.

No comments: