Just in time for Halloween, my latest short film is now available on YouTube:
I Came Home But My Apartment Was Gone (https://youtu.be/JU2PTCOJQcc)
The basic premise is simple: a man comes home expecting to
find his apartment, only to discover that it has somehow disappeared.
In its place is a cabin.
And that's only the beginning.
I wanted to make something that started with a fairly
straightforward mystery and gradually became stranger and more unsettling. Like
some of my other found-footage work, the story is largely told through the
camera of the person experiencing it rather than through traditional cinematic
coverage.
This one also allowed me to lean a little further into the
weird side of horror. There are some intentionally absurd elements mixed in
with the mystery, while the main character's situation becomes increasingly
disturbing as time passes.
And yes, there is a reason for that extremely
strange-looking person on the television.
I'm not going to explain what it is here. You'll have to
watch the film.
Watch I Came Home But My Apartment Was Gone on YouTube:
#FoundFootage #HorrorShortFilm #IndieHorror #ShortFilm
No comments:
Post a Comment