Wednesday, October 7, 2026

I Kept Finding a Girl in My Mailbox

So...I found a tiny porcelain girl in my mailbox.

Naturally, I made a horror film about it.

I Kept Finding a Girl in My Mailbox is now available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/vSidGNHWt3U


The premise is pretty simple: Chris opens his mailbox and discovers a tiny porcelain girl inside.

And then things get increasingly strange.

That's about as much as I want to reveal about the story here. There are a few things that happen along the way that I think are much more effective if you encounter them while watching the film rather than reading about them beforehand.

It's another short found-footage horror story, built around the idea of taking something completely ordinary — checking your mailbox — and introducing one very strange thing into it.

From there, I let the situation escalate.

Watch I Kept Finding a Girl in My Mailbox on YouTube: https://youtu.be/vSidGNHWt3U

This is my latest little horror film, following I Came Home But My Apartment Was Gone, which I released recently. I'm having fun continuing to make these strange, small-scale found-footage stories — especially ones that I can create largely on my own and that start with an ordinary situation before taking a turn into something much less ordinary.

I hope you'll give it a watch.

And if you do, I'd love to know what you think.

No comments: